Create a Samsung Account to Register Products
Samsung encourages their consumers to register their products soon after they purchase them. Consumers can create a Samsung account online and then register their new products online easily and quickly. They can also use their Facebook, twitter, Google, Yahoo!, Linkedin, or Windows Live accounts to log in to Samsung and register their products. By creating a Samsung account, you can register your products for a chance to win a prize, get extended warranties for registered products, get the latest updates and downloads, and receive product use tips and enhancements. What is more, it is simple, easy and quick to create a Samsung account online.
About Samsung Samsung is a world-famous conglomerate company that is based in South Korea. It was founded in 1938 and now has many subsidiaries including Samsung Electronics, Samsung Heavy Industries, Samsung Techwin, and Samsung Engineering and Samsung C&T and so on. Most of its subsidiaries are also prominent in their industries. Samsung products are exported around the world and it has a great influence on almost every aspect of South Korea, such as its economic development, politics, and media and culture. How can you create a Samsung account to register your products?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a valid email address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Samsung registration website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “Create a Samsung Account”.
- Enter your name, email address, and zip code into the required boxes, confirm your email, create a password for your account and confirm it, and then click on the button marked “SUBMIT”.
- Follow instructions to complete the account creation process and then register your products.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to Samsung Support page at related link 2.
- Samsung Register: http://www.samsung.com/register
- Samsung Support: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/