Register Your Logitech Product for Benefits
Logitech provides online product registration services for their consumers. If you have bought a Logitech product, you can go online to register your product and then you will qualify for exclusive complimentary benefits and receive more services from Logitech. If you fail to do so, you can still enjoy the limited warranty that accompanied your product at purchase. By registering your Logitech product online, you can receive some special offers and free software updates. You can also get some exclusive complimentary benefits which vary by region. What is more, it is simply, easy and fast to register for your product online. It takes only a few minutes to finish the process.
About Logitech Logitech is a provider of personal computer accessories which is based in Switzerland. It was founded in 1981 and now its offices have expanded to the United States, Europe, Asia and South America. It develops and markets products for PCs and its products include keyboards, mice, microphones, game controllers and webcams as well as home and computer speakers, headphones, wireless audio devices and so on. How can you register for your Logitech product online to receive special offers and free software updates?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have bought a Logitech product and have the product information handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Logitech support website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “Registration”.
- Select the location, preferred communication language, product category and product from the drop-down menus, and then click on the button marked “Next”.
- Enter your first name, last name, zip code, and email address into the required boxes, select whether you would like to receive information from Logitech, select your gender and year of birth from the drop-down menus, and then click on the button marked “Submit”.
- Follow instructions to complete the registration process.
- Logitech Support: http://www.logitech.com/downloads