Download Java to the operating system of your computer
Java is a popular and important programming language which was released in 1995. It is widely used in many areas of computer technology and can greatly increase the pleasure and excitement of Internet surfing. Customers can download Java for free at its official website. However, they have to meet certain system requirements before they can use it normally. After downloading and installing Java, users will be able to do a lot of things. For example, they will be able to play online games, chat with people across the globe, and view images in 3D. Also they will be able to calculate their mortgage interest. These are just a few benefits Java brings to people. They will explore more of its exciting functions in their future use.
About Sun Microsystems Sun Microsystems is a major supplier in the industry of computer systems and computer software. Founded in 1982, it is now part of Oracle Corporation, a leading multinational corporation publicly traded in the NASDAQ Stock Market. Headquartered in California, Sun Microsystems employs 38,600 people nationwide. Its products include computer servers & workstations, storage systems, software products, developer tools, and so on. How Can You Download Java to the Operating System of Your Computer?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP, or Windows Server 2008.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Java at related link 1 below. Click on the button marked “Free Java Download” at the left of the web page.
- Accept related terms and conditions by clicking “Agree and Start Free Download”.
- Complete download and installation by following the instructions of the website.
- For further information, refer to Java Help Center at related link 2.
- Java: http://www.java.com
- Java Help Center: http://www.java.com/en/download/help/
- Sun Microsystems Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Microsystems