Activate Your Reward Zone Account Online
Best Buy now provides a reward program to attract more consumers. The reward program is called Best Buy Reward Zone. Customers can enroll and activate a reward account online and then they will get points for each dollar they have spent at Best Buy and its online stores. 250 Best Buy points can be redeemed for a $5 reward certificate. Consumers can use these certificates to make purchases at Best Buy or BestBuy.com. By activating your Best Buy Reward Zone account online, you can get access to your reward account information, access your reward certificates, and receive exclusive offers and more. Besides, it is simple, easy and fast to activate your account over the Internet. Just do it whenever and wherever it is convenient for you.
About Best Buy Best Buy is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1966 as Sound of Music and changed its name to Best Buy in 1983. Best Buy now dominates the electronics retail market. The corporation also has operations in Puerto Rico, Mexico, Canada and China. How can you activate your Best Buy Reward Zone account online?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a Best Buy Reward Zone member and have your member number handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Best Buy Reward Zone account activation website at related link 1 below.
- Enter your member number (which you can find on the back of your Reward card or on your shopping receipt from Best Buy) phone and zip code into the required boxes, and then click on the button marked “NEXT”.
- Follow instructions to complete the account activation process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the FAQ page at related link 2 below.
- Best Buy Reward Zone Account Activation: http://www.myrz.com/activate
- Best Buy Reward Zone FAQ: https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/about/faq/