Taking Salesforce.com Online Training
At the website of Salesforce.com, you can get access to online services including Customer & Partner Support, Training, and Consulting, etc. If you want to get trainings on your professional abilities, you can take your time by visiting Salesforce.com and select the online courses you are most interested in. You can get online training for all user roles if you choose the Premier Success Plan to get the best possible ROI from Salesforce.com. You may need to take the short online tutorials for the online operation before you are seriously taking the online training. Samples are provided for new customers to start with, which is from the monthly-updated online training catalog.
About Salesforce.com Salesforce.com is a US enterprise software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. Founded in 1999, it is ranked No. 27 in Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2012. Salesforce.com is best known for its Customer Relationship Management products, including the Sales Cloud, the Service Cloud, Chatter, Force.com platform, Configuration, Web services, Mobile support, etc. How Can You Take Online Training at Salesforce.com?
- A computer with internet access.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of Salesforce.com at related link 1 below.
- Select “Services” in the menu, and click “Online Training”.
- In the next page, you are shown a list of sample online courses. If you are interested in any one, click “launch” to watch it online.
- If you feel interested enough and want to take a serious online training course, click “Contact us about Premier Success Plans”.
- As required, enter your personal information including your name, phone, company, etc. and click “Contact me” to communicate in live with a Salesforce.com stuff to get help with the online training course.
- You can find a class you are interested in at related link 2 below.
- Learn more about Salesforce.com at related link 3.
- Hotels.com: http://www.hotels.com
- Hotels.com Customer Service Center: http://service.hotels.com/app/home/locale/en_US
- About Hotels.com: http://www.hotels.com/customer_care/about_us.html