Create a CareerBuilder Account for Jobs
CareerBuilder.com encourages users to create a CareerBuilder account to join the CareerBuilder network which allows account holders to get access to more services related to employment. Users can create accounts online for free. By creating a CareerBuilder account, you can apply for jobs faster and easier, even from your mobile phone. You can also post your resume to be found by registered employers and create a job alert to get more chances and use other services. It is simple, easy and fast to create an account and it is completely free!
About CareerBuilder.com CareerBuilder.com is an online employment website which is based in the United States. It was launched in 1995 and now it has become the largest online employment website in the United States, with more than 23 million unique visitors each month. It offers online job search services for people and provides a service allowing employers to post positions to find qualified talent. How can you create a CareerBuilder account online to apply for jobs?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have a valid email address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the CareerBuilder website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “Create a CareerBuilder Account”.
- Enter your desired job title and your city, state or zip code into the required boxes, attach your resume, choose the privacy settings option, and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address into the required boxes, create a password for your account, re-type your password into the box and then click on the button marked “Sign Up”.
- Follow instructions to complete the account creation process.
- If you need help, you can go to the help page at related link 2.
- CareerBuilder.com: http://www.careerbuilder.com
- CareerBuilder.com Help: http://www.careerbuilder.com/jobseeker/help/