Calculate How Much Your Mom Should Earn
As a subsidiary of Kenexa, Salary.com is a compensation and human resource management solutions company. With its services used by compensation professionals in compensation planning, Salary.com tells you that “You’re more than just a salary”. Devoted to delivering accurate and credible salaty calculations and salary-related advice, Salary.com helps everyone know better about how significant the money we earn is in improving the life we seek to live. Salary.com holds its Mom Salary Survey every year. With its online mom salary calculator, you can estimate what your mother would make if she were paid an annual salary. In 2012, Salary.com surveyed over 8,000 moms to find out what the top 10 most time-consuming jobs are, and how much time they spend on each job every week. Then the extensive salary data is applied to each of the jobs, which composes the factors in the mom salary calculator. If you have thought what your mom does is what she should do, come to Salary.com and surprise yourself by what a great mom you have.
About Kenexa Kenexa Corporation is a US company which provides employment and retention solutions for organizations to hire and keep workers. Headquartered in Wayne, Pennsylvania, the company provides services such as Kenexa recruitment process outsourcing, on-boarding solutions, employee assessment, abilities assessment, Kenexa Interview Builder, Kenexa Prove It. It has divisions including Brassring LLC, Gantz Wiley Research, Center for High Performance Development, Knowledge Workers, Inc., and Salary.com. How Can You Calculate Your Mom's Salary Online?
- A computer with access to the internet.
- You need to provide some basic information of your mom, and the things your mom usually do every day.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website of Salary.com at related link 1 below.
- Click “Calculate now” in the box saying “Is your mom worth six figures? We think so.”.
- Click “Calculate Your Mom Salary” to start.
- Select the number of children your mom has, and the type of mom between stay-at-home and working, and click “Calculate”.
- Make the data local by entering your zip code, and click “Go”.
- Personalize the data further, by entering the time your mom spend on every job in the list.
- Click “Go” to view the paycheck that your mom deserves for one year’s job, and print the paycheck and give it to your mom as a gift.
- Take a view at what a stay-at-home mom worth at related link 2 below.
- Learn more about what a working mom worth at related link 3.
- Salary.com: http://www.salary.com/stay-at-home-mom-infographic
- What a Working Mom Worth: http://www.salary.com/working-mom-infographic