Rent a car online with Sears Vacations
The car rental service is offered by Sears Vacations, a brand-new leisure and travel program for Sears’ customers. They can choose pick-up location and date as well as drop-off date at its official website. As soon as they find a car that satisfies their needs, they can book online by providing their personal information. After renting a car online with Sears Vacations, customers will no longer need to worry about the transport issue in their travel. Well-trained drivers will pick them up at a time and location they want. Also drivers will drop them off at the time they have registered online.
About International Cruise & Excursions (ICE), Inc. Newly established in 2012, Sears Vacations is operated by International Cruise & Excursions (ICE), Inc., an international travel and leisure organization which partners with Sears. With a history of more than 14 years, ICE now has over 55 million consumers from all over the world. It offers cruise and travel programs, loyalty programs, cruise and vacation fulfillment services, and so on. How Can You Rent a Car Online with Sears Vacations?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Car rental details (pick-up point/location and date/time, as well as drop-off date/time) and your personal information (name, email, phone, etc.).
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Sears Vacations at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link marked “Car Rental” at the top left of the web page. Enter your car rental details into required fields and click “Search for Cars”.
- View the details of the car you are interested in and click “Select”. Enter your information and click “Continue Booking”. Then review your booking details to complete the rental procedure.
- For further information, refer to the homepage of Sears Vacations at related link 1.
- Sears Vacations: http://www.searsvacations.com
- International Cruise & Excursions (ICE), Inc.: http://www.iceenterprise.com/