Activate Your Device At Crackle
Activate your device at Crackle, so that you can watch more movies, TV shows, and more. Activating your device is easy and convenient. You need to signing up to Crackle first, and enter the 4-digit activation code before finishing the activation. Then your device will be listed in the Manage Your Devices section of your profile.
About Crackle Crackle, formerly known as Grouper, is a US digital network and studio providing commercially supported streaming videos in Flash format. Founded in 2007, it is owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment, with its content mainly Sony’s library of television shows and films. All the videos offered by Crackle are provided through a web syndication network consisting of YouTube, MySpace, Hulu, AOL, and a range of mobile service providers. How Can You Activate Your Device At Crackle?
- A device with Internet access.
- A 4-digit activation code.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Crackle Activating page at related link 1 below.
- Enter the 4-digit activation code and click on the orange button marked "ACTIVATE".
- Follow the instructions showed on the screen to finish the activating.
- If you have any questions, please refer to the FAQ at related link 2 below.
- Activating Your Devices: http://www.crackle.com/activate/
- FAQ: http://www.crackle.com/outreach/faq2014