Find a Trusted Home Improvement Pro
Everyone knows hiring someone who can be well trusted is a huge relief in the home improvement. HomeAdvisor is specialised in finding a trusted one. It offers a range of categories for your home improvement and you will be get matched to a pro once you tell HomeAdvisor your requirements. Finding a trusted home improvement at HomeAdvisor is quick and easy. Select a category that you need for your home repair and then you will get matched to a few home improvement pros. Then your information will be sent to the pro that best fits your need and he/she will contact you on your project.
About HomeAdvisor Founded in 1999 as ServiceMagic, HomeAdvisor is one of the leading online website providing excellent home-related services all across the USAF, France and United Kingdom. Founded 13 years ago, it has helped more than 25 millions of people find professional home improvement worker. There are also honest reviews available from consumers for you to make wide decisions. How Can You Find a Trusted Home Improvement Pro at HomeAdvisor?
- A computer or device with Internet access.
- A valid contact information including your phone number and email address.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the HomeAdvisor homepage at related link 1 below.
- Choose a category you need for your house repair or improvement. Take "Additional & Remodels" for example.
- There are a list of service available and choose the exact one you need such as the "Kitchen - Remodel" under the section of "Additions".
- Enter the zip code in your area and select yes or no to answer the questions listed below and click "Click Here to Continue".
- Follow the instructions as required displayed on the screen and get matched to a home improvement pro.
- You will get connected soon by the pro or you can contact the pro at your convenience once we give you the pro's contact information.
- If you have any questions about finding a home improvement pro, please call the HomeAdvisor Customer Service at 1-877-800-3177.
- For further questions, please refer to the HomeAdvisor FAQ at related link 2 below.
- HomeAdvisor homepage: http://www.homeadvisor.com/
- HomeAdvisor Help and FAQs: http://www.homeadvisor.com/help/faqs/