Sign up for Koodo Mobile self serve
Koodo Mobile self serve is provided by the company to make it possible for customers to manage their account online conveniently. All they need to do is register for self serve by following the website instructions. Koodo Mobile self serve is completely free of charge. What’s more, it is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. By providing their personal information and account details, customers will be able to sign up with Koodo Mobile self serve quickly. After the registration, they will be able to manage their account online anytime anywhere for free.
About Koodo Mobile Koodo Mobile is a mobile service provider in Canada. Newly founded in 2008, it has been growing fast. Koodo Mobile is part of Telus, one of the largest telecommunications company in Canada. Headquartered in Burnaby, British Columbia, Telus has 41,100 employees, making $10.4 billion annually. It is also publicly traded in many stock markets such as Toronto Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange. How Can You Sign up for Koodo Mobile Self Serve?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your email address, customer account number, Koodo phone number, and Koodo Account PIN/Driver’s License Number/SIN.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Koodo Mobile self serve at related link 1 below. Then click on the button marked “Register now” at the bottom of the web page.
- Enter your name and Koodo mobile phone number and click “Continue”.
- Create your profile and complete the rest of the registration procedures as instructed by the website.
- For further information, refer to the Koodo Mobile self serve FAQ at related link 2.
- Koodo Mobile self serve: http://www.koodomobile.com/selfserve
- Koodo Mobile self serve FAQ: http://help.koodomobile.com/self-serve
- Koodo Mobile Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koodo_Mobile