Apply for KCRA job positions by email or mail
KCRA offers a great variety of job positions such as news director, anchor, reporter, account executive, and more. If applicants are interested in any of the positions it provides, they can check the job details at its official website and then send their resume and cover letter to the company either by email or mail. At the official website of KCRA, applicants can view the details (description, requirements, responsibilities, education, experience, etc.) of the position they take an interest in. If they apply successfully, they will be able to become a member of KCRA and work in a creative and passionate environment.
About Hearst Television Hearst Television is an American broadcasting company. Founded in 1997, it is part of Hearst Corporation, a leading mass media group in the United States. Headquartered in New York, Hearst Television currently employs about 3,000 people across the country and makes more than $785 million annually. And it has a total of 26 television stations and 2 radio stations. How Can You Apply for KCRA Job Positions?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Your resume and cover letter.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of KCRA at related link 1 below.
- Click on the link marked “KCRA Jobs” at the bottom of the web page.
- View the listing of posts and choose the job you are interested in. Check its details and then email your resume and cover letter to John Martinelli at [email protected]. Or you can send your application materials by mail to KCRA Attn: John Martinelli 58 Television Circle Sacramento, CA 95814.
- For further information, refer to the homepage of KCRA at related link 1.
- KCRA: http://www.kcra.com
- Hearst Television Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearst_Television