Search and book a hotel room at Hotels.com
With more than 150,000 hotels in over 60 countries, Hotels.com offers accommodation to travelers around the world. There are two ways of booking, namely, online or by phone. For online booking, travelers can visit its official website and search for hotels that meet their requirements. Then they can book by providing required information. After booking a hotel room at Hotels.com, travelers will not need to worry about their accommodation any more. They will have more time to plan their sightseeing or business visit. At the same time, they can enjoy the comfort and convenience brought by the hotel.
About Hotels.com Hotels.com is a popular website which provides online and telephone hotel booking service. At present it operates 85 websites available in 34 languages. Founded in 1991, its listing of hotels has now reached over 145,000 in about 19,000 locations. How Can You Search and Book a Hotel Room at Hotels.com?
- A computer with Internet access.
- Room details (guest name), payment details (name, card type, number, security code, expiration date, etc.), billing address, and your address (email and phone number).
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the homepage of Hotels.com at related link 1 below.
- Enter your travel destination into required fields and choose your check-in and check-out dates. At the same time decide how many rooms you want and provide information about the number of adults and children. Then click “Search”.
- Choose the hotel you are interested in and click “Select”. View its details and click “Book Now” Decide the room type and click “Book Now” again. Enter room details, payment details, billing address, and your address into required fields and then click “Book”.
- For further information, refer to Hotels.com Customer Service at related link 2.
- Hotels.com: http://www.hotels.com
- Hotels.com Customer Service: http://service.hotels.com/app/home/locale/en_US
- Hotels.com Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotels.com