Make Your Own Ringtones Using Music on Your Computer
Myxer provides a very interesting service which helps customers to make their own ringtones from the music MP3 files on their computers for their phones. In this way, customers can customize their ringtones for their phones by selecting a particular sample from a musical track. By making your own ringtones from the music on your computer, you can enjoy the fun of creating your own ringtones. It is a way to be creative. What is more, the whole process is simple, easy and fast to complete and it is completely free.
About Myxer Myxer is a website which allows users to upload and download various media for their cell phones. It is based in the United States and was founded by its present CEO Myk Willis in 2005. Now it has millions of users and offers services that support most phones, including iPhone and other popular carriers. How can you make your own ringtones from the music MP3s on your computer?
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have your phone number handy.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Myxer website at related link 1 below.
- Click on the button marked “Choose File” to select the song from which you want make the ringtone and then click on the button marked “Upload”.
- Move the orange bar to pick your section, select the volume from the drop-down menu, and then click on the button marked “CONTINUE”.
- Enter your phone number into the required box, select the carrier from the drop-down menu, and then click on the button marked “NEXT”.
- Follow instructions to complete the whole process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the Myxer Support page at related link 2.
- Myxer http://www.myxer.com
- Myxer Support: http://support.myxer.com/