Get Edible Arrangements Coupons
A MyPanera Card allows you to store in-store credit to make shopping at Panera Bread bakery-cafes more convenient. You can get one the next time you make a purchase at a Panera Bread bakery-cafe. You can reload the amount of money on your card anytime online, or you can set up your MyPanera Card to reload credit automatically anytime that your account balance falls below the minimum amount that you set for yourself.
How To Activate Your MyPanera Card?
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- You must have dined at a Panera Bread bakery-cafe recently and received a MyPanera Card after making a purchase.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the MyPanera Card website at the related link 1.
- Since you are a new user with a new card, click on the button marked "Register My Card".
- Indicate that you have a card that you want to activate and click on the button marked "Continue".
- Enter your MyPanera Card number and registration code. These can be found on the back of your MyPanera Card. The card number is on the lower left of the card and the registration number on the lower right. Click "Continue".
- Enter your billing information and account preferences. And then you are ready to go!
- MyPanera Card Website: http://www.mypanera.com
- MyPanera Card FAQ: http://www.panerabread.com/paneracard/