Pay Bill With Citibank Internet Banking Services
Citibank Internet banking service is an online application that allows you to manage your banking account and finish a series of financial activities online. Using Internet Banking is an excellent way for you to save you time and energy. Once you get your own account on Citibank internet banking service, you don't have to waste your time standing in queue in a bank or worry about their working hours. Because online banking is available 24 hours a day as long as you have a computer access to internet!
About Citibank India Founded in 1902, Citibank India is now one of the largest foreign bank specializing in credit cards, loans, investment, insurance and so on. It has won its fame as "Best Foreign Bank Brand" due to its commitment in delivering their customers best service. How Can You Pay Your Bill Online With Citibank Internet Services?
- A computer with internet access.
- Your User ID and IPN.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to Citibank India homepage at related link 1 below.
- Click the blue button "Login Now" at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your User ID and password using standard keyboard and then click the green button "LOGIN" at the bottom of the page.
- Complete your bill payment as you are guided step-by-step.
- For further information, please refer to Citibank India Customer Service at related link 2.
- Citibank India: http://www.citibank.co.in
- Citibank India Customer Service: https://www.online.citibank.co.in/customerservice/home.htm?eOfferCode=INHTPTB1