Get a 30 Day Free Trial to Blockbuster Total Access
Blockbuster, the popular American home video and video game rental corporation is now offering a special promotional 30 day free trial to their new Blockbuster Total Access service. By signing up for the free trial, customers will be able to get unlimited rentals by mail, in-store exchanges, and more. The sign up process is quite simple and only takes a couple minutes. By signing up for the 30 day free trial of Blockbuster’s new Total Access service you will get unlimited rentals by mail. This means that you can order your favorite movies online and they will be sent right to your door. You will not have to drive into any store or drop videos off when you are through with them. You will also get unlimited in-store exchanges. Many of the latest releases are available at Blockbuster almost one month before they show up on Netflix or Redbox.
About Blockbuster Established in 1985 and based in McKinney, Texas, Blockbuster has been one of the most popular video rental businesses in the United States for decades now. Over the years, the company has shifted from renting videos through rental shops and toward offering DVD videos through the mail or streaming video on demand. After declaring bankruptcy in 2010, the company was purchased by Dish Network in 2011. How can you get a free 30 day trial to Blockbuster Total Access?
- A computer with internet access.
- You must have a valid email address.
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the Blockbuster website at related link 1 below.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address into the required fields, choose a password that is 4-15 characters in length and then tick the box to indicate that you are at least 13 years old and that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions. Next, click on the button marked, “Continue.”
- Complete the registration process as directed.
- Begin using your 30 day free trial of Blockbuster Total Access.
- If you have any questions about Blockbuster or the services that it offers, please refer to the Blockbuster Help page at related link 2 below.
- Blockbuster website: http://www.blockbuster.com
- Blockbuster Help page: http://www.blockbuster.com/help