Activate Bank of America EDD Debit Card
The EDD Debit Card stands for the Employment Development Department Debit Card, the function of which is to deliver California Unemployment Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Paid Family Leave benefit payments in a new and more efficient way. A Bank of America EDD Debit Card will be valid for three years from issue date. Once recognized eligible for the benefits above, the claimants will be mailed a Visa? EDD Debit Card automatically and the benefit payments will be deposited to the debit card account. With a Bank of America EDD Debit Card, users will have easy access to their funds at anytime and at anywhere in stores, online, or by phone, as long as Visa debit cards are accepted. Moreover, cash is approachable to users. They can transfer their deposit to a checking or savings account directly and cash access through ATMs, point of sale terminals, and tellers at any Visa bank or credit union is available as well. Besides, users won't be troubled to wait for checks in the mail and they will be free of check-cashing fees. This card can also be used to pay bills.
About Bank of America As a corporation specialized in multinational banking and financial services, Bank of America Corporation is a leading bank holding company in the USA. Bank of America provides services for clients in more than 150 countries and has established relationship with a large number of companies with great assets at home and abroad. How to activate Bank of America EDD Debit Card?
- Your Bank of America EDD Debit Card.
- Get access to a Bank of America ATM and the Pin.
- Get through to 800-432-1000 by phone.
- Get access to Bank of America's credit card website.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Get access to a Bank of America ATM and activate the card with your Pin.
- If you fail to activate the card at an ATM, call the customer service at 800-432-1000 for the activation of the card.
- If you fail to activate the card in the two ways above, visit the Bank of America EDD Debit Card Homepagecard (related link 1 below) and click "Activate My Card".
- Then you go to the activation website,enter the number on card and expiration date and click "Continue".
- If you have any questions, click "FAQ" for help.
- Bank of America EDD Debit Card Homepage: http://www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard
- Bank of America EDD Debit Card FAQ: https://prepaid.bankofamerica.com/EDDCard/PRC384/CP384-T03-019/docs/faqProgram.htm