How To File An Asurion Phone Claim
Have you accidentally lost your phone? Have you bought Wireless Phone Protection with Asurion? If yes, congratulations, you can file a claim for your lost phone via Asurion Phone Claim service immediately, and get your replacement phone very soon upon approval.
What Is Asurion Wireless Phone Protection? Asurion is the global leading technology protection company. As a third-party licensed insurance agency, Asurion can provide insurance coverage for your wireless device. If you have bought Wireless Phone Protection with Asurion, once your phone is broken, lost or stolen, you can get a replacement phone soon after filing a claim for your phone with Asurion within 60 days of incident. Asurion Phone Claim service aims to provide fast, easy, convenient and quick online phone claim service for customers in need. How To File An Asurion Phone Claim?
- You need to have bought Asurion Wireless Phone Protection for your phone beforehand and own a wireless number.
- You need to file your claim for your lost phone within 60 days of the incident.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to Asurion Phone Claim website (related link 1 below) within 60 days of your incident.
- Click "Claim Now" to start your claim.
- Select your wireless carrier first. Carriers provided include Alltel, AT&T, Cellular One, Cellular One San Luis Obispo, Centennial Puerto Rico, Centennial Wireless, Clear, Clearwire, Comcast, Dobson Cellular, Edge Wireless, MetroPCS, nTelos, Palm, Rural Cellular, Sprint, Time Warner Cable, T-Mobile, TracFone, Verizon Wireless.
- Then follow instructions to file your claim.
- There are generally five steps you need to complete for your claim, including general information, incident details, device details, shipping address, payment method, review/submit steps.
- Asurion Phone Claim: http://www.phoneclaim.com/